The Museum team have developed a COVID-19 safe plan in line with industry standards. The Museum team will monitor the movements, attendance numbers, compliance, and comfort levels of the public over the initial opening weeks and will make adjustments as needed.
The COVID-19 safe plan includes:
- Check-in via QR code to ensure contact details are collected for contact tracing purposes.
- An online booking system, to ensure capacity is not exceeded and contact details are collected for tracing purposes.
- Entry and Exit points will be clearly marked, with markers on the floor to guide patrons through the Museum at comfortable distances from other members of the public.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be in place throughout the Museum and staff have increased cleaning regimes between session times with a focus on high-touch surfaces.
When attending the Museum, we ask all visitors to help to keep each other safe from viruses, please:
- Wear a face mask in all internal areas
- Keep a distance of 1.5m between you and other people
- Clean your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold and flu-like symptoms
- Stay at home if you are sick or have any flu-like symptoms